Builder: Fabricates and assembles components to form completed project.
- Read and follow work instructions, procedures and policies.
- Recognize and define problems, collect data, and develop conclusions.
- Perform at required production standards.
- Frame, insulate and finish walls, floors and ceilings.
- Rough wire for electrical components.
- Assemble and install heating and cooling components.
- Assemble and install interior furnishings.
- Install specialized electronics.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Communicate effectively with others using both oral and written communication skills.
- Function within a team environment while working independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
Skills/Qualifications: Proficient with basic hand and power tools. Familiar with standard building materials (wood, metal and plastics). Familiar with standard building practices (carpentry, electric,plumbing, HVAC). ………..Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus
Personality Traits for all SVS personnel:
- Ambitious ‐ driven to achieve personal advancement.
- Autonomous ‐ working independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented ‐ paying attention to the minute details of every task.
- Self‐Motivated ‐ internally inspired to perform tasks to the best of their ability.
- Technically Inclined ‐ comprehending complex technical topics and specialized information.
And most importantly:
- Honest ‐ Conducting themselves truthfully and seen as credible in the workplace
Paket wisata murah Belitung